It’s that time again! It’s what time, you ask? Why, it’s time for my IRL friends to look at me in horror and exclaim, “R.C., you spent a ridiculous amount of your own money on sex paraphernalia and you’re not even keeping any of it?! You’re crazy!”
I am crazy.
CRAZY ABOUT SPREADING JOY LIKE SOME KIND OF SEX TOY SANTA, THAT IS.
It’s October, which means it’s Orgasm Awareness Month (idk I made that up last year and I’m sticking to it), which means…
Wait for it.
… It’s time for the second annual TMI Tuesday Sex Toy Giveaway!
Last year, I gave away about $150 in sex paraphernalia and this year I’ve upped the ante. I’m very excited about this year’s haul. Are you ready for this jelly? Okay, here we go.
1 Grand Prize winner will receive:
- 1 Le Reve Femme Vibe (R.C.’s personal favorite)
- 1 Thunderbird Dual Action Vibrator
- 1 Doc Johnson Sliders Anal Vibrator
- 1 Pipedream Beginner’s Penetrix Strap-On with Dildo
- 1 Mini-Miracle Wand (like the Hitachi wand, only smaller)
- 1 Tenga Egg (penis masturbator)
- 1 set of Ben Wa Balls
- 1 bottle of spray anti-bacterial toy cleanser
- 1 bottle of Vlube water-based, glycerin-free, ultra-sensitive lubricant
- 1 25-pack of Crown Skinless Skin Condoms (voted #1 Best Condom by condomdepot.com 12 years in a row!)
- 1 12-pack of Glyde Sheer dams in assorted flavors
- 1 storage box
- 1 4-pack of AA batteries
- 1 4-pack of AAA batteries
- 1 $25 Amazon.com gift card
2 Runners-up will receive:
- 1 Sexology Bullet (each)
All you have to do is reblog this ONCE. You can like this post all you want, but likes will not be counted. Reblogging more than once will nothelp your chances—let’s keep this fair. No need to follow me, either (unless you want to!). This is pure charity. The best kind of charity. The orgasm charity.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO PARTICIPATE. I will not have angry parents suing me or coming after me in the night.
The contest will close on November 12th. Got that? Five weeks from today (Oct 8) I will choose a winner at random (by compiling everyone’s Tumblr handle, assigning each one a number, and using a random number generator) and send their care package of awesome just in time for the holidays!
I will ship anywhere. Europe, Asia, Gallifrey — wherever. This is not limited to US/North America.
Please share this with all your followers and friends! Get ‘em in on the fun.
- Over $250 of toys, lube, cleanser, condoms/dams, and an Amazon.com gift card for one lucky winner
- 1 Sexology Bullet to two runners-up
- Contest ends November 12th, 2013
- Must be 18+ (or the legal age in your country)
- Only one reblog is counted
- All winners will be chosen at random
That pretty much covers it. So, get to reblogging and signal boosting, and I’ll see you all in a month’s time with our winners.
(Any questions regarding this giveaway can be directed here. Please note: Not everything that is included in the grand prize is shown in the above image.)
There are things that machines will never do. They cannot possess faith - they cannot commune with God… They cannot appreciate beauty - they cannot create art. If they ever learn these things, they won’t have to destroy us. They’ll be us.
…is this Summer Glau?!?!
Night = Made.
his mother is a schizophrenic
his father is a workaholic
he was brutally kidnapped and tortured and given dilaudid
his mentor leaves because of his own emotional/mental break
Prentiss’s pseudo-death features him admitting that he went to her house for—fuck, and I quote, “ten weeks,…
The sun was setting, and
I knew it meant the end.
No way this unblemished light
could remain, and fight
the shadows on a
salt-bare shoreline, as a
final tide rolled out.
I seemed to sense a moisture
in the air, as of tears, as
of sorrow. This one, infinitesimal
moment, a creation in its own,
charmed, somehow, and I knew it
would never be recaptured.
The world reduced to its
most miniature elements,
like the mountains will one day
become a handful
of sea-smooth pebbles:
after the soaring, only the
purest parts remain. There was
a milky whiteness to the sand,
a blinding, radiant brilliance on
the final night of red sunset,
truest possible rendering of life:
always an ending,
always a beginning,
always and ever a falling of light.
I clutched it to my breast,
one last glorious hope on the
last night, last sun falling
into a gem-red sea. I would
carry this ending day into Eternity,
short and abandoned as it might
be, a bastion of joy against
sadness, of unmitigated
hope against despair.
I will hold it evermore
safe, shattering, vulnerable
in my embrace. I will
sail on the ending tide of
the ending setting sun.
Darkness is ever but a striving toward light.
Monday, Sept 17th:
I woke up. I showered, washed my hair, and carefully shaved my underarms, legs, and genitals… avoiding any cuts…
· 51% of the boys and 41% of the girls said forced sex was acceptable if the boy, “spent a lot of money” on the girl;
· 31% of the boys and 32% of the girls said it was acceptable for a man to rape a woman with past sexual experience;
· 87% of boys and 79% of girls said sexual assault was acceptable if the man and the woman were married;
· 65% of the boys and 47% of the girls said it was acceptable for a boy to rape a girl if they had been dating for more than six months.
This is fucking scary, and it shows that we do live in a “rape culture” in which abusers and rapists have little idea that they are doing something wrong. My abuser didn’t….
In which we despair for the universe…
There are so many of these horrible survey results, and everyone should know them and then tell me there’s no such thing as misogyny and rape culture.
Ragen Chastain (via fatgirlposing)
As you set out for Ithaka
hope the voyage is a long one,
full of adventure, full of discovery.
Laistrygonians and Cyclops,
angry Poseidon—don’t be afraid of them:
you’ll never find things like that on your way
as long as you keep your thoughts raised high,
as long as a…
…I did a biography of Cafavy for an English project in 10th grade… And then I went to Ithaca College… O.O